The new Balkan SILA, hand crafted by Ottavianelli of Castelfidardo, Italy, represents the
next generation of accordions specially designed for high energy, accentuated music which
demands instant bellows and reed response plus lightning fast keyboard action to
facilitate the frequent use of multiple hits and triplets in Yugoslavian type music and
that played by Croatian, Serbian and Bulgarian accordionists.
"Sila" is the universal Slavic word for "power" or "strength" both attributes of the
Ottavianelli Balkan SILA Ottavianelli's recent addition to its renowned Artist Special
series of professional accordions designed for the live solo, band or ensemble performer.
- Unmistakable appearance and sound quality (appearance can be customized exactly to your
- The best value among top of the line Balkan style accordions (10-25% more affordable than
the competition) – thanks to Music Magic/ Accordions USA.
- The quickest keyboard you have ever played (utilizing hand formed keys) – Guaranteed (or
we will refund your purchase price).
- 10-15% lighter than competitive tone chambered models. At only 25 lbs, you can do a
stand-up performance for hours without breaking your back!
- 4/5 Sets of hand selected Fully Hand Made Reeds by Sabbatini (do you know who makes the
reeds on competitive brands? Are they really FULLY hand made?) 2 Sets in the chamber for
tonal depth and power.
- Chin Register for lightning fast tonal changes between the high and the Master registers.
- Deep, rich bass sound – plus enhanced bass amplification via special non-conventional
internally mounted Sennheiser microphone for the bass side.
Designed & Maintained
by: Thomas R. Brown