The new CIAO Version 2.0 features:
- 400 preset sounds. All sounds accessible by directly inputting a single number from 0 to 399 (no
bank numbers and no Program Change numbers to worry about). This allows true tonal changing on the fly
while you are performing.
- Accordion samples are smoother across the keyboard and are more realistic, especially the Master registers.
- Unique preset split sounds give you one-half a keyboard of one sound with one-half a keyboard of a
totally different sound.
- Pre-layered sounds are offered for additional sound complexity and fullness.
- Percussive effects available on
the bass sounds for drum like realism.
- New, improved Upright, Electric and Synth bass sounds.
- Amazing strumming mandolins with or w/o strings!
- Responsive treble keyboard natural bass feel.
- Headphone jack for private practice or direct recording.
- Now with
twice as many global preset memories as before (24 of them) to allow instant ONE TOUCH
access to your favorite sound combinations.
- Now you can assign the right hand and
left hand sounds to separate outputs.
- Whether as a fully Reedless Model or as part of a
complete easy to use state of the art midi setup for a new acoustic accordion, the new
Ciao midi system with 400 sounds will prove to be an absolute joy to play you won’t be
able to put it down!
Compact Chromatic (C System) Version 2 system Reedless Chromatic by sem
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT Italian made reedless accordion with the world's finest all-inclusive and user friendly Ciao midi system with 400 instantly accessible preset sound programs!
- The lightest weight Ciao ever built only 12 lbs light!
- French style chrome grille
- Capped type pearled bass buttons with pearled treble 2 color keyboard arrangement
- Lightning fast and quiet mechanism on both sides
- Compact 4 row perfect for all night standup playing as well as carry-on airline sized
- Ciao MIDI system - Complete with transpose, octave and tuning change, MIDI channel auto or manual assignment, complex MIDI chord transmission feature, compatible with all MIDI auto-arranger modules, and exclusive DUAL discrete channel outputs – for separation of right vs. left hand output.
- 400 internal solo, pre-layered, and split keyboard sound presets recalled by button touch! No sound bank selection, no "Enter" buttons to press – the world's quickest method of sound selection and global 1-Touch preset storage.
- Volume controlled via bellows or optional volume pedal.
- Certified effortless bellows shake ability
- Complete with case
- Wireless MIDI optional user upgradeable at any time
High Quality sampled sound engine strumming mandolins, lush strings, rich octave pianos, even manual percussive sounds layered with bass sound to allow your fingers to act like drumsticks while playing bass and chord lines simultaneously. This is one of the Ciao's most popular features
Designed & Maintained by: Thomas R. Brown