Castiglione Accordions Home Page
The MIDIVOX Evolution accordions feature a powerful yet easy-to-use MIDI control system.
All manual controls are located on the grill, providing fast access to all functions.
Separate swell pedal and foot-switches supplied provide advanced midi controls.
High-tec, compact size microcomputer based electronic boards are fully enclosed inside the accordion frame. No parts outside other than power supply unit and pedals.
High quality condenser-type pickups and preamplifier are also provided to amplify the accordion reeds sound. The MIDIVOX Evolution midi interface can be installed in the most of the EXCELSIOR accordion models.
Operation on up to 6 Midi Channels at the same time-6 working sections, 2 at treble, 2 at chords, 1 at bass plus one "Utility" section.
- Volume Level Scaling control for each section, by means of a potentiometer on front panel.
- Sound selection by means of pushbuttons on front panel
- Led display for an easier control of operations
- Programmable bellows pressure sensor for controlling Midi functions
- Programmable swell pedal for MIDI control functions
- Programmable foot-switches for MIDI control functions
- Up to 128 user memories for storing custom configurations
- Contactless magnetic contactboards
- Supplied with power supply box, swell pedal, foot-switches, cables and accessory bag
We will install M.I.D.I. systems in anyone's accordion! Call for prices!